The following chart is the best guess, but everyone’s anatomy is different. It is not a guarantee.
|Cages Size||Cobra 1.0 or 2.0||Manba 6.0|
|Micro/Nub||Inner Diameter 1.26″(32mm) length 1.97″(50mm)||Inner Diameter 1.26″(32mm) length 2.05″(52mm)|
|Tight/Nano||Inner Diameter 1.38″(35mm) length 2.36″(60mm)||Inner Diameter 1.38″(35mm) length 3.48″(63mm)|
|Sung/Small||Inner Diameter 1.46″(37mm) length 2.95″(75mm)||Inner Diameter 1.46″(37mm) length 2.83″(72mm)|
|Comfort/Standard||Inner Diameter 1.46″(37mm) length 3.35″(85mm)||Inner Diameter 1.46″(40mm) length 3.27″(83mm)|
|Max/Maxi||Inner Diameter 1.54″(39mm) length 3.93″(100mm)||Inner Diameter 1.54″(39mm) length 3.93″(100mm)|
1.In our experience, customers are happiest when their Cobra cage is a good match for their flaccid length. If the cage is too short, it can hang down and only partially cover the shaft. If the cage is too long, the head of the penis may not sit in the head section of the cage.
2.When measuring flaccid length, allow the penis to hang naturally. Measure along the top side of the penis from the base (where it meets the body) to the tip.
3.We suggest measuring several times over the course of the day under “normal” conditions — not right after a hot shower, and not when it’s extremely cold.
4.Getting a new chastity cage can be exciting, and we’re all about that! However, please make sure you aren’t partially aroused when you take your measurements. You don’t want to overestimate your true size.
5.If you’re on the border between two sizes, in our experience, most people prefer going with the smaller size.
All width measurements for Cobra cages refer to the inner diameter (the actual usable space in the cage).
Size Guide – Base Rings
Cobra base rings are measured by inner diameter. For example, here’s the #2 size:
Rings come in 4 sizes, from diameter 1.50″ (about 38mm) to 2.05″ (about 52mm):
|Base Rings Size|
Cobra 1.0 or 2.0 (inch/mm)
Mamba 6.0 (inch/mm)
Note: Each model of chastity cage ring size is slightly different, please check the corresponding size of each product in detail.
TWO RING STYLES
- Standard Rings: 8mm thick. These work for most people.
- Curved Rings: 5mm backward curve at the bottom. Good for comfort under the scrotum. Please note that people with smaller balls can be more likely to slip through the gap.
- We recommend starting with the standard ring unless you’re experienced with other devices and already know you need a different type.
How do I measure my base ring size?
A perfectly fitting base ring is crucial for a comfortable fit! Finding it can be a treacherous quest indeed.
Many websites about chastity suggest using a string or a tape measure to find your size. In our experience, this is only an approximate measurement, not very accurate, but we can try a few more times to obtain the average, more certain.
For more measurement details, please click here.
If possible, our advice is to choose a ring size based on previous experiences with chastity cages and/or cock rings.
- All cobra chastity cage are made from 3D-printed nylon. The material is a smooth, rigid, lightweight plastic.
- The products are shower-safe, jacuzzi-safe, and compatible with water-, oil-, and silicone-based lubricants.
- Clean with soap and warm water or isopropyl alcohol. Boiling is not recommended and may damage the material.
- At SMTASTE, we believe in setting the record straight about chastity cages. Inescapable cages are the chastity holy grail—but a motivated penis is an unbeatable escape artist!
- While it’s fun to fantasize, true inescapability is generally a myth. However, most people can find a size where they are snug, comfortable, and don’t slip out by accident. That’s what we consider a good fit for our products.
- Note: Even if the penis can escape with enough effort, most people are able to find a size combination.So even if you can slip out the back, the device will still remain securely attached.
- Yes. All Cobra base rings, Cobra cages, and shaft rings are compatible with each other.
- No. All cobra chastity cage products use an advanced new post-processing technology, and they are smooth out of the box.
- The lock opening is on the left side of the device because of the direction the key turns in the lock. If the opening were on the other side, the whole device would have to be larger and less discreet under clothes.
- Also, a lock opening on the left makes it easier for all the right-handed keyholders out there.
- We get this question a lot. While it is true that chastity fans often seek out smaller cages over time, this is mostly for the fun of being more snugly contained. We are not aware of any research showing that chastity devices cause lasting anatomical changes to the penis.
- Black cobra products are colored with a skin-safe dye containing paraphenylenediamine (PPD). PPD is widely used in hair dyes, beard dyes, and consumer clothing.
- A small percent of people (in our experience, 0.1-1%) exhibit skin sensitivity. The sensitivity is usually noticeable quickly. If you experience a reaction, we suggest that you stop using the product right away, and symptoms should cease within a few days to a week.
- Cobra products in colors other than black are hypoallergenic, and we are not aware of any reports of skin sensitivity.
- Yes. All packages are shipped in plain cardboard boxes or bubble mailers. Contents are not visible. Shipping labels do not say anything about chastity, sex, or kink.
- More shipping info and policies can be found here.